Sunday, April 20, 2008

Don't Mess With the Jews

Happy Passover to all my fellow Jews out there! I wasn't aware of it being Passover until my grandmother asked if I was observing the holiday. (I responded smoothly as ever with, "What holiday?") In my defense, I am a self-proclaimed agnostic whose true Judaism boils down to a dark head of hair and a propensity to generally express far more emotion than socially appropriate. Oh, and bagels. I really like bagels.

Anyway, in honor of the holiday, which celebrates the biblical tale of the Jews' exodus from slavery in Egypt (basically, we kicked some serious Egyptian ass, courtesy of a plague or two... or ten), I just could not help but post this up. It's quite politically incorrect, but I think it's pretty funny. Apologies if I offend anyone with this...it's intended to be tongue-in-cheek.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I am a Christian and think this is funny. You can't be a Christian and not love Jews! Afterall Jesus was one.