Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mon Petit Artist

It's been a crazy couple of days here. Gavin is sick again and hasn't been sleeping. And when Gavin isn't sleeping, no one is. So, due to mental and physical exhaustion, I'm going to keep this one short. Very short.

During Sick Day #1, Gavin got into the markers when I wasn't looking and decided to color a picture. Unfortunately, it wasn't on paper. Here is a view of my kitchen floor:


Leaving no canvas untouched, here is a picture of the artist's feet:

5 comments:

VH said...

Yikes! I hope those markers were non-permanent types.

Anonymous said...

Argh!!! That'll be what my reaction would be. lol

But look at the bright side, it would be a good talking point for years to come...

Anonymous said...

Ah, I remember those days! :) When my daughter started doing things like that I'd go buy her those HUGE pads of newsprint. They were pretty cheap. And I think they were big enough to keep her happy to scribble on paper instead of my walls.

Anonymous said...

Nice! That's too funny. Hopefully it came out...

Mommie
http://www.mommieshome.net

Karen and Gerard said...

Oh my, I'd go nuts with kids! The good news is they do grow out of this.